Install the driver on your computer or a smartphone Android tablet should be no problem if you are connected to internet, because your device to connect first to your pc via USB Cable Windows tries to automatically install the driver (driver) respective. And even if it does not happen you can automatically install the Android driver to install other programs such as UnlockRoot o el PdaNet.
But it may be the case you did not get that blessed automatically install driver. Then you got the time to do it manually. So in this tutorial we will show graphically the steps you need to take to achieve your goal. We question the accuracy of the generic driver for Android, so I could not work for a few brands or models of tablets that do not conform to the standard and thus require special drivers to be provided by the manufacturer Model (for example: This driver works without problem in Comet Woo tablets with processors and Prolink AllWinner, but does not work on the tablet has a processor FunTek ATM7013 Actions).
1) First you need to connect your Android tablet to your computer via a USB cable (the tablet has to be pinned). If this is the first time you do the status bar will indicate that you are trying to install the driver, and if it does not indicate that you could not do it by showing a similar screen below:
2) Now you have to get the driver file. To ease the work we've put into our account downloads so you can download to your computer the driver for android tablet by clicking on the link we'll then. (Important tip: then click on the link wait five seconds until the upper right corner of your browser displays the button “Skip Commercials” the “Skip ad”, press this button and you will see options to download, then you can choose the option that will be suitable: if you want to download the file at normal speed press the button “Regular Download” the “Free download”, or if you are a premium user downloads portal you can download the file at top speed by pressing the button “High speed download” the “Premium download”). With these instructions you leave the link to your download.
Download the driver for android tablet by clicking this link
3) The file you downloaded is compressed in zip format, so you need to open it installed WinZip or WinRar (sure you have it because you are present in almost all computers). Just double click on the downloaded file. Inside you'll find two folders, one contains the driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista y Windows 7 32 Bits; the second folder contains the driver for Windows Vista and Windows 7 64 Bits. But also work seamlessly on Windows 8. Click on the appropriate folder for your operating system (of 32 o de 64 bits) and drag it to the desktop to copy it there.
4) The time has come to begin the installation. Go to Device Manager that is within your Control Panel and you will find your Android device with a yellow icon that means no driver installed. dale doble click.
5) In the window that appears you press “Update Driver”.
6) Then you must provide the installer search for the driver on the computer.
7) At this point press the button “Review” for you to display a dialog in which you'll place the driver folder you extracted to your desktop then pressing “Accept” and finally “Following”.
8) If you get a security warning select install driver anyway.
9) That's all, Windows will confirm that you have installed the driver. Close the window.
10) If you want to verify can go to Device Manager again and see that your tablet driver is now listed under subsection Android Phone.
Did you find it easy?. Now you can rooting your tablet, or installing the Android SDK to take screenshot of your applications, or do anything that can be done when the controller or usb driver Android have installed which as we said you can download by clicking this link.
We discussed in another tutorial.